- Sri lanka, Western, Colombo - Undefined
Our Client is a leading Australian financial IT company with over 13 years of operations. The company conducts consulting, business analysis and software development services mainly for listed financial companies, stock brokers, investment banks and global stock exchanges. They are currently on the lookout for well experienced professional Candidate for the below position to be located in their new Sri Lankan development center. The opportunity could entail travel to Australia and regionally for the right candidate:
• Design and develop new products;
• Maintain and update existing Applications;
• Onsite client visits and deliveries of products;
• Maintain daily time recording for monthly client invoicing;
• Provide support for production application issues;
• Involve in continual improvement and evolution of core libraries;
• Document technical aspects of software appropriately for other team members.
Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae and contact details of two non- related referees, quoting the reference number and position on both the cover letter and subject of the e-mail, should reach the following address / email , within seven(7) days of this advert.
KPMG Executive Search (Private) Limited,
32A, Sir Mohamed Macan Markar Mawatha,
• Possess a degree in Software Engineering from a reputed University;
• Possess 2 years’ of experience in a similar filed;
• Highly proficient in ASP.NET, .NET Framework 3.5 and above;
• HTML & CSS, page layout and design, MS SQL- transact SQL and other software applications;
• Experience in JAVA script, Telerik RadControls, Bootstrap front- end framework, Mobile device development will
be an added advantage;
• Experience in writing or maintaining WinForms applications and Atlassian Confluence and JIRA will be an added advantage;
• Be a self-motivated and performance oriented individual;
• Have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.