- Sri lanka, Western, Colombo - Full-time
Our Client is a leading Australian financial IT company with over 13 years of operations. The company conducts consulting, business analysis and software development services mainly for listed financial companies, stock brokers, investment banks and global stock exchanges. They are currently on the lookout for well experienced
professional Candidate for the below position to be located in their new Sri Lankan development center. The opportunity could entail travel to Australia and regionally for the right candidate:
• Responsible for service desk support;
• Provide support for End User Computing technologies;
• Project work relating to client end user technologies
Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae and contact details of two non- related referees, quoting the reference number and position on both the cover letter and subject of the e-mail, should reach the following address / email , within seven(7) days of this advert.
KPMG Executive Search (Private) Limited,
32A, Sir Mohamed Macan Markar Mawatha,
Ideal Candidate should:
• Possess a degree in Software Engineering from a reputed University;
• Possess 2 years’ of experience in a similar filed;
• Possess knowledge in Desktop PC hardware and operating systems, Basic PBX and Voice support and Mobile device management;
• Be a self-motivated and performance oriented individual;
• Have an excellent oral and written communication skills in English.