- Bahrain, Bahrain, Bahrain, Bahrain - Part time
Sysprove Consulting is a Business Process and Strategic IT consultancy based in the Kingdom of Bahrain and serving the Middle East. Sysprove provides a range of services enabling organisations to improve business processes and utilise technology effectively. Among Sysprove’s clients are leading organisations both in the private and government sector. These include organisations in the Banking & Finance, Higher Education, Regulation, Manufacturing, Retail, Supply Chain & Logistics, Energy, and Healthcare sectors.
We have an immediate requirement for an IT Security Officer for a 3 month project based assignment. The requirement is to support one of our key clients’ in their IT security activities to ensure the systems and networks are secure and protected from vulnerabilities.
It is an ideal opportunity for energetic and innovative person to obtain exposure in a fast-paced international environment.
Please send your CV to indicating the position being applied for in the subject, with a cover letter indicating reasons you believe that you fit this role.
An attractive tax-free package is on offer for the right candidate.
USD 3000 +
- At least 5 years’ experience in IT systems/network administration or related discipline
- Knowledge of the basics of networking including the OSI model, Subnetting, IP Addressing, Routing and Switching
- Understanding of network monitoring tools
- Experience in: Vulnerability Scanning, Log Management, IDS/IPS management, Firewall Management and related
- Understanding of IT security incident response strategies and concepts
- Any certification/s related to IT security such as ISO 27001, CISSP, CISM or other certification would be beneficial
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Strong communication (both verbal & written), analytical and problem-solving skills